From the quarry
to your place
Capinat SA, more than 20 years of experience in the field of Switzerland natural stones.
Switzerland natural stone
With more than 20 years of experience, Capinat SA operates its own quarries and sells it stone directly from them in the form of blocks, slabs and finished products. Our quarries, located in the heart of the Swiss Alps, in the canton of Valais with its 42 lofty 4000m altitude peaks, are the highest in Switzerland. Our Switzerland natural stone, including the Vert d’Evolène and Vert des Glaciers, meet the requirements of our most demanding clients and their various projects, including facades and for internal and external use. Call our professionals who can advise you through the whole process, from the choice of stone to worksite management.
How to transform the heart of the Earth
into amazing projects?
You need to be able to speak the language of geologists, extractors, stylists, designers, craftsmen, marble masons and fitters – the language of the enthusiast who starts by feeling and then experiences the product up close. In particular, you need to know how to listen and share their incredible passion! It is knowledge of the crafts and respect for feelings that allow the right emotion to be conveyed… and the perfect item to be produced.
True passion is never satisfied. That is why we are always looking to improve to be able to offer you stone at a minimum price and with maximum quality. Our products are environmentally friendly; we only work with diamond wire and water.
Vert de Salvan and Vert d’Evolène are exclusively marketed by Capinat, as we are the only operators of these two quarries.
Laboratory test results show that these Swiss stones are highly resistant to atmospheric agents.
With more than 40 years of experience in the field, it is our pleasure to advise you.
Call our professionals who can advise you through the whole process, from the choice of stone to worksite management.
- Paving with finish of your choice (polished, sanded, brushed, etc.)
- Staircases (steps and risers) – straight, winding or irregular
- Kitchen and bar worktops and other custom-made
- Bathrooms (coverings, stone shower trays, wash basins)
- Paving for terraces, pavements, paving stones, original works with the finishing of your choice
- Borders of roads and pavements
- Covering stones to be built in the dimensions of your choice
- Fountains and flower boxes (solid or plated)
- Solid door and window frames
- External staircases of all depths with broken edges and non-slip surfaces
- Wall copings with drainboards and broken or rounded edges
- Drilled fencing
- Wall cladding